Friday, October 14, 2011

Parliament-Funkadelic of Owls

Oh, hey, have you heard I like owls now? Hippos are so 2008.

Remember how I made owl earrings?

I made more. This time, antiqued brass. I'm branching out - I wear silver or white gold pretty much exclusively. This is a big leap for me. What next?

Handmade Antiqued Brass Owl Earrings
Click to embiggen

Hobby Lobby
Owl Charms, 2 for $1.47
Earwires, $1.99
West Columbia, South Carolina


Here's a pendant. I don't wear a lot of necklaces; for a couple of reasons. One, I can never seem to find chains long enough. What would be a mid-torso-length necklace on a less endowed person is an upper-chest-length necklace on me. This one time, I bought two necklaces and just hooked them end to end. Another reason is that my hair gets caught up in them and I get that super unpleasant nape of the neck hair-yanking sensation. shudder. Anyway. Here's a pendant:

Antiqued Brass Owl Pendant
Click embiggen

Hobby Lobby, $5.99
West Columbia, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I guess...