Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It IS A Great Day In South Carolina

Did y'all hear that bell? The ding you may or may not have heard was just me, leveling up my authority to perform weddings in the state of South Carolina.

It is pretty cold out there.
As a Notary, I am already authorized to "certify the solemnity of marriage" in SC (one of three states in which Notaries have this ability, the other two being Maine and Florida). In an attempt to minimize any potential loopholes in filing wedding documents for same-sex couples, I was ordained as an active Minister in Good Standing with American Marriage Ministries on November 19, 2014. The very same day marriage equality finally arrived in South Carolina!

For the foreseeable future I will perform wedding services in the Columbia area free of charge for any same-sex couple who have obtained a valid wedding license.

Email me if you have questions or would like to schedule your wedding date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I guess...