Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Big Deal Fifth Grade Field Trip(tm)


CJ attended the Big Deal Fifth Grade Field Trip(tm) yesterday, to Charleston, 121 miles from home(!). I spent the entire day oscillating between "Oh! Em! Gee! My! Baby! Is! Hours! Away!" and figuring he was having a really great time (and, as Tim said, I'd get a phone call if CJ angered a manatee or something) and I should chill out a bit.

As part of the whole "you're growing up, cool!" to-do about this trip, I offered CJ the opportunity to take my digital camera along for the ride.

He did, and this photo set is the result (link).

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe CJ is going to be a teenager in a few years it's killing me! I really hope you all can make time to come see us when you visit in June. I am dying to cook for you and have CJ show me what a guitar hero he is. (We have a Wii) and we are really excited to meet Tim and Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos.

    And I hear you about the oscillations. I was between excitement for her and total and utter panic when AC was away.

    West coast visit? Any chance of a sighting? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAY turtle! i loved those pictures. Your mama-ing makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I guess...