Thursday, February 1, 2007

Good morning

It is straight up snowing outside, y'all1. So while I'm sitting here waiting for the official school closing announcement (which, by the way, never came), I figure I better get to that Five Things Thing that Jim tagged me to do.

So, here are five things you may not know about me, and I also hereby suggest that the same task be undertaken by these five people:
Justin, Jebb, Rachel, Carrie, Jennifer.

Five Things (you may not know about me)
  1. I love my job. I totally, completely, absolutely, love my job. Maybe I'm just more aware of how lucky I am to be here, since it was so absolutely magnificently unutterably horrible to work for that other company before this one. Maybe that's why this one, in turn, feels like the very bestest workplace evar. I'm fine with that; the end result is that I like what I do, I admire and respect the people I work with, and I've cultivated a "what's best for the bidness" mindset. Most of the time.
  2. I'm badonkadonky. Yes, that's right. I have a great big gigantic butt. According to Malav it's shrinking, but I think he's just spent too long looking at it and has lost all sense of spatial relation. If I happen to tell you to "kiss my ass", you better pack a lunch.
  3. I'm supposed to go see Gillian Welch and David Rawlings later this month.
  4. Just the mere suggestion that whatever dairy product I happen to be consuming might be sour (ie, as demonstrated by Tim, "that milkshake smells like rotten milk") is enough to prevent me from finishing it. Rotten milk GROSSES ME OUT.
  5. I really need to pee.
1See what I just did, there? I totally just spoke Southese!

1 comment:

  1. ok I'll do it.

    but my link has changed
    www.ourgaggleofgirls.com/agog

    aren't I snazzy? I got a domain finally!

    ick on sour milk - bleh. that's why I can't deal with yogurt. ick ick ick.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I guess...